Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Ezra Jack Keats

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Posted by PicasaI don't know how I've been blogging for over a year and haven't done a post about Ezra Jack Keats yet!  And I am also a bad children's lit blogger in that I still don't own a copy of Keats' 'The Snowy Day'!  I know, it's crazy that I don't own it, it's a classic!  I plan to buy it for my daughters this Christmas.  Speaking of daughters, I now have 3, not 2!  My newest little girl Brielle is now 2 weeks old.  :)  So I thought 'Peter's Chair' would be a good post to commemorate that, as in the book Peter the older brother adjusts to his new baby sister.  My older 2 girls seem to be adjusting pretty well so far to their baby sister... hopefully that continues!

1 comment:

  1. Love him! Whistle For Willie was in Big Sis's reading book at school last year. I was impressed. ;)

    And congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete