Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Chapter 1- First Post

I love vintage children's books.  I love going to used book sales and finding a gem of an old book with beautiful illustrations that everyone else has passed over. I love these retro books and the feeling that they give me and how they take me back to my childhood days.  I love how they are a connection to the past.  I love collecting these books to share with my daughters.  I hope this blog will be a place for us to share about our favourite vintage reads together.


2 comments:

  1. I loved Rupert! The pictures were so detailed and they had so many adventures overseas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is cute! I was just googling him and looks like there are updated books about him too. My mom liked Freddie the Pig, did you read those too Aunt Vicki?

      Delete