Sunday, August 12, 2012

Never Talk to Strangers

 
 
 
 
 
 This book is from my own childhood - I don't have too many that survived all of our moves to different homes, but somehow this one is still around!  I love the 60's style illustrations on this one.  Anyone else have this one too?  I am hoping that my daughters will manage to keep quite a few of the books that I buy them to keep for their own children - I would love to see some of our special books passed on to yet another generation.

5 comments:

  1. I found this book out thrifting a few years ago- I just think the illustrations are so bright and beautiful. It's a book my kids enjoy over and over too. Love that you have the one you read as a child!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not seen this book. I love the illustrations. Thanks for linking up to TCB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen this book, but it looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete