Thursday, February 28, 2013

Alain Gree- Board Books

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Here's my next instalment of Alain Gree!  These board books are too fun.  Check out the Alain Gree website for more information and fabulousness.  There I learned the names of some of the recurring characters that he draws - Pilou, (the little guy with the hat and sailor suit) Mirabelle,(the bird) Capucine, (the fox) Romeo, (the dog)and Achille and Bergamote (the brother and sister).  Not all of them are pictured here but you can see some more of them in my previous Alain Gree post, or I will show more in an upcoming post about Alain Gree's work in PLOC magazine.

Now, get ready for more Alain Gree to-die-for cuteness!  I found some of the most amazing products with his images on them while surfing Pinterest!!

Home pouch  Alain Gree's zoo  metal frame pouch by octopurse, $63.90
Source

Aaaahh!  This pouch purse!!
para el cole

Source

I WANT THIS BAG SO MUCH.
bibe.


Source

How awesome would this be for my 1-year-old??!!

Restored Vintage Blocks - Alain Grée
Source

These blocks would be SO CUTE on the shelves in her room too!!

Alain Gree by Anne-Claire Petit
Source

AAAAAHHH!!  I could go on and on!  I will restrain myself for now!

While we're at it - go ahead and follow me on Pinterest!  At some point I need to get my boards a bit more organized, but I've got a lot of fun stuff pinned to my Vintage Children's Books board!

Linking to Cozy Book Hop


6 comments:

  1. Awesome sauce! I love the board books, and you found some wonderful goodies there! Love the little coin pouch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came across an ADORABLE little mug too that I'll have to put on my PLOC post at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! All of those products you found are fantastic!!! Cute cute cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Robyn, I was so excited to see them too!

      Delete
  4. Those are such cute products inspired by the Alain Grée design. I wished I could get them all!

    ReplyDelete